- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
I would like to pass this award onto five bloggers who have inspired me to be creative, thrifty or both! They are (in no particular order):
- Karen of Thrifty Creativity. I always find her craft projects inspiring! Her other blogs, including Grandmother's Pattern Book and Grandmother's Dollhouse, are very inspiring too.
- Nikki of WhiMSy Love. Her Paint Sample Notebook Tutorial inspired me to do something I'd never done before - make a notebook from scraps of card and paper.
- Deanna of Crunchy Chicken. Her Buy Nothing Challenge for August 2009 has inspired me (and is still inspiring me) to spend as little as possible during a tough financial time.
- Notes from the Frugal Trenches. Her philosophy of no spending days inspired me to start with 2 non-spending days per week. I found it very difficult at first but now I have four or five non-spending days each week and don't find it too difficult at all! Her blog, however, is about much more than non-spending days - it is extremely inspirational for anyone looking to re-capture what is truly important in life and to live more simply.
- Laura of Living Frugal and Simple. Laura is following her dream to become a children's librarian. I always find her blog posts inspiring as they show how you can save money and enjoy life at the same time!
I find many other blogs inspiring, so please don't be disappointed if I haven't chosen yours this time.